- Experimental feature for the creation of bi- and trivariate maps (0 / 1)
- Labels in circles (0 / 1)
- Labels over polygons (0 / 1); in an experimental stage (no conflicts wer resolved)
- -1: zoom tools activated but initially not visible / 0: no zoom tools / 1: activated and initially visible
- Small field where own data values can be pasted in (0 / 1)
- Export of the map as EPS data (appears in a separate window) (0 / 1). Details
- Export of the geometry in ArcGIS Generate format (written to the console) (0 / 1)
- Option to reload newer data form the web server (0 / 1)
- Export of some main parameters (e.g. changed colors) to the java console (0 / 1)
- Experimental feature of small tip windows (0 / 1)
Polygons as Lines
The output consists of a series of sections which start with a numeric ID on a line by itself, followed by 2 or more lines with X,Y coordinate pairs, finishing with the word "end" on a line by itself. This pattern may repeat as many times as necessary. The end of the output is indicated by the word "end" on a line by itself immediately after the "end" of a line section.
Circles as Points
The output consists of one or more lines, each of which has an ID number followed by a pair of coordinates. It ends with the word "end" on a line by itself.
Encapsulated Postscript: Details to the generation of EPS files are here.